WHO SHOULD ATTENDThe audience will include directors, vice president and other senior executives, managers, innovators, and medical officers from the following organization types:
|Integrated Delivery Systems, Health Plans, Employers, Accountable Care Organizations, Hospital, PHO's, MSO, PPMCs, Managed Care organizations, Group Practices, IPAs, Purchasers, Information technology Specialists, Pharmaceutical and Device Companies, State health Agencies, Healthcare Law Practices, Pharmacies|
Titles Also Include:
CEOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Chief Medical Officers, CAO, COOs, CIO, Executive Directors, Medical Directors, Information Technology, Data Analytics, Directors of Quality and Health Management, Quality Assurance, Innovation, Business Development, Clinical Performance, Pharmacy Department Managers, Department Directors, Information Systems Managers, Senior Managers of Clinical Effectiveness, Directors and Managers of Health & Wellness, Human Resources, Compensation and Benefits, Benefit Design, Utilization Management, Chronic Disease Improvement, Managers and Directors of Diabetes Centers and departments, Marketing Officers, Diabetes Educators
Other Who may be Interested Are:
• Business Development Executives, account
executives C-level executives of
• Pharmaceutical firms
• Device firms
• Technology firms/ services that combine internet
cell phone and interactive platforms to advance
self care, or connect providers with
patients- diabetes specific or chronic disease focus
• Health / wellness consulting firms
Diabetes Management Innovations is an insight-packed, solutions-rich gathering of executives from health plans, providers and employers who are focused on innovative approaches to managing, treating and preventing diabetes. With 25 million people with diabetes, and an estimated 79 million people with pre-diabetes, this disease, along with obesity and other co-morbidities has the potential to cripple the country. This inaugural event is a practical call to action that takes a 360 degree look at the processes, collaborations and game-changing work that have been taken by health plans, technology companies, employers, pharmaceutical and device companies, associations and providers to advance the fight against the coming diabetes epidemic.
The oncoming diabetes epidemic is a complex problem with a complex chronic disease and we bring you a finely tuned balance of real-world case studies, expert led discussions, and instructive sessions.
Why This Conference Is Different from Other Industry Conferences?
Diabetes Management Innovations focuses on hands-on solutions that highlight innovative processes, best practices, and real-world collaborations that are effective and raise the ROI on your diabetes programs. Practical innovation and case studies from health plans, experts, employers and providers are the hallmark of every session.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Network with leading practitioners who are actively applying and leading in innovative methods to advancing diabetes prevention and management.
- Attend a real-world, hands-on event which is focused on practical business solutions.
- Hear the latest developments from gaming, technology, pharmaceuticals, devices, health plans, providers and collaborative partnerships.
- Raise the ROI on your diabetes efforts and achieve replicable models to apply to other chronic conditions
- Understand the holistic, total solutions picture to understand what your particular challenges and opportunities are no matter where in the healthcare ecosystem you represent
Topics to be Addressed Include
- The trends and changes that impact diabetes care now
- Using data collection and mining to stratify risk and customize plans
- Successful strategies that innovative health plans are using to integrate with case management...